- Divorce: When you legally separate from your partner, you may have to deal with a variety of proceedings. This includes deciding how property is distributed and who gets custody of the children (if you have any).
- Child Support: It’s important to make sure that you are receiving the support you need to raise a child, and so child support is often an important part of family law. You may set the payment amount or adjust it, among other options.
- Child Custody and Visitation: Determining how child support and visitation will work is important not only for you but for your child. Working with a lawyer can help settle these issues.
- Alimony: Sometimes, one spouse may need to pay alimony to the other after a divorce. The actual amount varies depending on your situation.
- Domestic Violence: Sometimes, children or partners end up in a situation where they are hurt by family members. The courts can help provide individuals in this difficult situation with restraining orders or other helpful legal procedures.
If you need a family law attorney to help with your case, call Attorney Veronica McDougal. Veronica aims to provide personalized representation to anyone seeking her services. She will first listen to your concerns, and then determine how best to handle them. By creating a personalized plan, she can more effectively support your case. Additionally, she strives to offer her services at an affordable price. So, if you would like to learn more, please call today for a consultation.
Call Now To See How We Can Help!