Family law is a broad category of law that deals with a variety of familial-related issues. Just some of the problems covered under family law include:
- Divorce: When you legally separate from your partner, you may have to deal with a variety of proceedings. This includes deciding how property is distributed and who gets custody of the children (if you have any).
- Child Support: It’s important to make sure that you are receiving the support you need to raise a child, and so child support is often an important part of family law. You may set the payment amount or adjust it, among other options.
- Child Custody and Visitation: Determining how child support and visitation will work is important not only for you but for your child. Working with a lawyer can help settle these issues.
- Alimony: Sometimes, one spouse may need to pay alimony to the other after a divorce. The actual amount varies depending on your situation.
- Domestic Violence: Sometimes, children or partners end up in a situation where they are hurt by family members. The courts can help provide individuals in this difficult situation with restraining orders or other helpful legal procedures.
Our Customers' Testimonials
client She is very professional, she follow step by step my case, she cares about my situation and defend me, I... read more
Leave us a message